EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW
Frequently asked questions
1. I WOULD LIKE TO BOOK A PHOTO SHOOT, HOW DO I START?Before you can book a shoot, you need to contact me. This can be done in a number of ways: via the contact form, a private message on social media or by telephone. All info can be found on the contact page. Next, we can discuss your wishes, I’ll provide some extra information and I will send you an e-mail with a link to my online planning calendar. This way you can choose a day and hour that suits you best. After planning a photoshoot we’ll be scheduling a consultation to make sure I get all your specific request right.
2. Where can I find the prices of the shoots?You can contact me for a detailed price.. I offer a number of packages at set rates, as well as standalone digital files and photo products. These prices apply to any type of photoshoot and you can pick and choose what products you like best. This way, you decide your own budget.
3. I HAVE SENT A MESSAGE VIA THE CONTACT FORM, BUT HAVE NOT YET RECEIVED A REPLY?
I do my very best to answer all my messages within 48 hours. If you have not received an answer by e-mail within that time span, be sure to check your spam inbox.
4. I WOULD LIKE A SHOOT OF MY DOG, BUT IT CAN’T BE OFF LEASH. IS THIS A PROBLEM?
This is no problem at all. In most places it is mandatory that dogs remain on a leash and of course we take this into account. The leash will be removed in post-processing.
5. I would like pictures of my pet, but they can’t travel. can I still book a shoot?
Yes absolutely! In this case, a shoot can take place at a location near you that your pet is familiar with, or simply at home. I also offer studio shoots at home and bring my studio equipment with me on location.
6. I have scheduled an outdoor photoshoot but the weather forecast looks bad. Now what?
I keep a close eye on the weather forecast. If the weather might be bad, I will send you a message a few days in advance with the request to reschedule the appointment. We will then look together at which day is still suitable for you.
7. When can I expect the results of the photo shoot?
About 2 weeks after the photo shoot you will receive a message from me to schedule your viewing session. During this session I come to your home and you can view the photos and make a selection. I also bring a number of sample products, so that the choice for a product purchase is made easier. The gallery you will see that day contains both edited and unedited photos. If there are unedited photos in your selection, these will of course first be fully edited and retouched before release.
Note: currently there is an exception due to the COVID measures. Alternatively, after 2 to 3 weeks you will be sent a link that gives access to an online photo gallery.
7. What is the difference between high and low resolution digital files?
When purchasing digitals you will always get two types of digital photos: high and low resolution photos.
Low resolution photos have a subtly placed watermark. These files have been modified and therefore only intended for use on social media (copyright law). As a result, these photos are not suitable for printing. High resolution photos do NOT contain a watermark. These files can be used for personal printing. When purchasing high-resolution files, you automatically receive the watermarked file.
High-resolution photos may under no circumstances be used for commercial purposes, sold or given away to third parties (e.g. newspapers, magazines or participation in competitions) for commercial use. For more information about this: terms and conditions
8. CAN I ALSO PURCHASE RAW PHOTOS?
NNo. As the name suggests, these are unprocessed photos and therefore unfinished. A RAW file contains the information of the photo, but it still needs to be developed (digitally) through a photo editing program. I only want to offer my customers the highest quality and therefore all photos are retouched and edited to fit my specific style. Only after editing the photo is ready for purchase. To compare it with the analogue era: you wouldn’t solely buy a negative, would you?
9. I would like to purchase wall art. Can I see this in real life first?
Yes absolutely. I have sample products of the Wall Art that I offer available for viewing.